- raisedinabarnfarmAsked on July 15, 2016 at 08:24 AM
I am not getting some of my form submissions, and it appears that it occurs when they are making payment thru Paypal quite often.
Can you help me? Perhaps I don't have something set up to make sure it submits?
- IrshadAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 09:54 AM
I just checked your Form, and found there is 1 submission in your below Form.
I am not able to see any issue in the Form.
If you are unable to receive email notification of Form Submission, then please make sure you white-list our Jotmails ip addresses and domains. Or ask your email service provider to do it.
Also please check the below URL, which explains, how to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues:
If you need further assistance, please feel free to revert back.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 11:20 AM
You said that the submission is not created after getting redirected to Paypal. Please note that if you won't send the payment, the submission will be added to your incomplete payment list. When it's incomplete, you won't get an email about it unless you'll set up the incomplete payment email and you won't see it in the submissions listing.
The submission will be only created after you completed the payment process. For more details of the incomplete payment, please check the following guide:
- raisedinabarnfarmAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 12:45 PMYes, that's the point. They HAVE made payment, I received the payment thru
Paypal, but got no submission form.
NO SUBMISSION WAS RECEIVED....how can I fix whatever is wrong?
*Shopping Cart Payment Received* (Unique Transaction ID #95T20691MP0054323)
Le Moulin Rouge de Danse Shannon M. Reising (The sender of this payment is
Payment Sent to:
Shopping Cart Contents
1 Teen Miss or Miss Sunflower contestant $100.00 USD
Amount $100.00 USD
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 01:34 PM
You have two incomplete payments from sreising1@*******nk.net. We have reports like this, the following are the possible reasons:
1. The payment was delayed. We have this 30-minutes timeframe for payments. Any payment processed after this timeframe will be added to the incomplete payment list. You have to manually mark the submission as completed.
2. Your IPN is disabled. IPN is needed for our Paypal Integration. For IPN, this guide should help: https://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-for-Paypal.
Now, if payment was made right away and IPN is enabled but still you're getting completed payments in the incomplete payment list, then please let us know so we can investigate further.
- raisedinabarnfarmAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 02:45 PM*"Now, if payment was made right away and IPN is enabled but still you're
getting completed payments in the incomplete payment list, then please let
us know so we can investigate further."*
Yes, this is what is happening:
I received the payment thru Paypal from email@example.com BUT did
NOT receive her submissions form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 03:02 PM
I see, thank you for the confirmation. Are you using our own IPN URL in your Paypal account?
For the meantime, I would suggest marking the incomplete submission as completed so this way, you'll have a record of the submission from this particular user then please keep an eye for your new submissions and if the same thing happens again for 2 or more submissions, let us know and we'll forward this to our developers.
Lastly, I have re-saved your Paypal integration and cleared your forms cache. I hope this helps somehow.