- samwelsAsked on July 15, 2016 at 09:09 AMOption 1 = 20 vacancies Option 2 = 10 vacancies
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 10:25 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean you want to limit the number of submissions to your form? I checked your account and you have a lot of forms. Please give us the link of the form you are working on and give us more details about what you are trying to achieve and we will try our best to help.
- samwelsAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 07:45 AMHello, how are you?
THE SPEAK LIKE ABOUT LIMITING NUMBER OF FORM IN VACANCIES FOR EXAMPLE , TRAVEL HAS 01 20 VACANCIES , 2 COURSE HAS 30 VACANCIES IN FORM SAME . I thought A WIDGET THAT MAY RUN , THIS " appointment_slots " . THIS WORKS FOR YOU WANT ?I also have this doubt . It is possible to create a list of options in the form that shows the price based on the selected date ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 01:44 PM
Yes, the appointment widget should allow you do the limiting of options. You can also use the following widget:
Your other questions has been moved to the following new threads:
1. Price based on a date: https://www.jotform.com/answers/884227.
2. Subscribing to our paid plan: https://www.jotform.com/answers/884228.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 09:16 PM
To better assist you with your latest concern, I have moved the question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/886439. Regards.