- FSacaAsked on July 15, 2016 at 09:11 AM
The multiple file upload button works perfect, but the pdf generated only contains the first photo thumbnail.
It has no sense, because the preview shows all of them .... but the generated pdf only one (check the image vs upload file).
Can you help me? I attach you the screenshot and the pdf.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 10:47 AM
I just tested the multiple upload field, and all the images show when converted to PDF:
You can try resetting your PDF design, click on Customize PDF:
Then click on Reset:
Let us know if you need more help.
- FSacaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 05:16 AM
Hello, I resetted my settings but I have the same problem. I only see one image, not all of them.
Do you know what is happening ?
Thanks a lot.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 09:46 AM
I downloaded one of your form's submission (http://www.jotformeu.com/form/61924372752358) pdf file and it seems that all the images for the multi-upload field was displayed.
I have cleared your form cache. Can you try to download the pdf copy of your form submission and see if the images are now displayed properly?
- FSacaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 09:55 AM
Hello, Yes, you were right! Clearing the cache form solved the problem.
Thanks a lot!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 11:27 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear the problem is solved now. Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- FSacaAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 04:37 AM
The problem persists. Neither resetting pdf settings nor clearing cache solves the problem. I always see one image.
Can you help me again?
Thanks a lot.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:38 AM
I am now checking your form. Please give me more time to investigate this.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:50 AM
I am unable to replicate this in my form. It only happens in your form. Did you make some customizations to the PDF? Can you try resetting the PDF?