- criterionsAsked on July 15, 2016 at 11:21 AM
hey all - want to modify a couple of controls and can't figure out the correct CSS syntax.
1. the Dynamic Textbox control. I want to change the button color so I can keep a consistent color scheme
2. the Button Radios control. I want to change the background and text color for the SELECTED condition.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 11:53 AM
You can change button color of Dynamic Textbox widget by adding this CSS code inside of Dynamic Textbox widget Custom CSS field:
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/61964371874972
I was not able to find radio buttons field on your form. Please inform us when you add radio button field to your form and then we will provide you CSS code for that field.
I have moved your other question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- criterionsAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Ok, you should now be able to see the Radio Button control on my form
Again, I want to change the background and font color for the selected button.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 02:06 PM
I created a separate thread since you are referring to the Button Radios widget now. Here's the URL of the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/883686