- laciezahradnikAsked on July 15, 2016 at 12:14 PM
This is the form. When a student chooses to have airport pickup, they must fill out the information regarding flight and arrival. Some how Pham Minh Tan choose to have airport pickup, but was not forced to give the info.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 01:05 PM
The following are the possible reasons why that person was able to submit your form:
1. The required setting is only set on the input items. The whole field or widget is not required. Please consider setting the whole field as required:
2. The field is set to hide in the form. The condition is however in place to show it when someone chooses to pickup. Please try to set it back to show in the form and let the condition to its part:
3. The form is embedded into your website and a script conflict happens on the page. Script conflict will sometimes happen, especially if the form is embedded using the default embed method. Script conflict will cause the required field validation to fail. You can fix this by embedding the form using our iframe method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
I hope that helps and let us know if the issue persists so we can investigate further.