- spectrum2016Asked on July 15, 2016 at 01:27 PM
I read that if I go to https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings that I will be given the option to enable the footer and get unlimited views on my form. Unfortunately, I do not see this option. I have linked an image of what I see on that page. I saw a couple forum posts this week with the same issue. I have already gone past my form views and would like this to be enabled asap. Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 02:19 PM
The option to enable the footer should be shown in your settings. We apologize for the inconvenience, I have forwarded this to our second level.
I have also permanently doubled your views limit. You will be updated via this thread once the JotForm Footer is available in your settings.
- spectrum2016Answered on July 15, 2016 at 03:45 PMOk please do. I'm paying a lot of money for this marketing campaign and if the form is not accepting views and submissions I will need to switch quickly
OC Task Runners
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 06:26 PM
We will let you know as soon as this is resolved. The increased limits should hold you you over until our developers have a chance to have a look.
- spectrum2016Answered on July 19, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Did the problem get solved yet? I went to account settings again today and still no checkbox for the footer option. We really need this to be fixed as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 12:53 PM
There are no updates as of yet. In the mean time, I would recommend replacing embedded forms with links to forms instead. This will ensure that the forms only load for those who wish to fill them out. I reset your views once again to hold you over in the mean time.