- lisac99Asked on March 29, 2012 at 02:53 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:05 PM
You can redirect your first form to a second one that might be either an external URL where the form is embedded; or might be the direct URL of the second form itself
Here you have the guide
To redirect users to a Thank You page after form submission, follow these steps on form editor:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbarar2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the page on your site. Or the URL where the form isShould you have more questions or if you need our assistance, let us knowWe are happy to help!Jeanette
- lisac99Answered on March 29, 2012 at 05:41 PM
I would like to make a second form on this site to redirect it to is the source code that i enter
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:51 PM
I am not exactly sure If I understand what you mean by that question, but does this sample form exemplify what you're trying to achieve?