- abcstationsAsked on March 29, 2012 at 02:59 PM
see the screenshot.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:38 PM
We deeply apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
It seems that our Content Delivery Network provider has some problems. This issue is already escalated to our Administrators, and we hope it will be fixed shortly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
- acremaschiAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Is this happening again? I am getting the same blank screen and no submissions (I have 145 new ones). I've been waiting for a few minutes and nothing loads
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 09:54 AM
We do not heard problems like this from the date it was resolved. Our servers are running fine, we'd suggest to clear your browser's cache and recheck it again. If the problem persist, try using another browser, that might help.
Update us here if none of the suggestion works for you. Thank you!
- acremaschiAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 11:36 AM
It's working now. Thanks
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Glad to know that its working.