- Kathy CalderonAsked on March 29, 2012 at 03:07 PM
I am the graphic/web designer for Cristophe. We want to build a form where people can enter in the bottle number (printed on our shampoos) and verify to see if they are winners. There is a giveaway for every 20,000th bottle sold. I was wondering if this was possible with your site. and what that feature would be called. We also wanted to collect their name and email. So they would enter their info. submit. (their info would be sent to us) and they would find out if they won or not.
Thank you for your help,
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:50 PM
Please, feel free to clone this form I have created as example, and see if this is what you need
Also, in order to clone the form you can look at this guide
If you need more assistance, let us know
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:56 PM
I think the tricky part here is where to pull that information that will verify the form user as winner.This could been easier if there is a way to connect the form to a datasource(or database) where in the winning bottle number info is stored.
The closest thing I can suggest is to MANUALLY VERIFY the winners instead. I look at it this way.
1. Create the Form. Something similar to what my colleague Jeanette posted above this.
2. You will get Notifications from this form Submissions.
3. You will then use the Submission Reports to filter the winning numbers and the information of the person that provided that number. You can export the submission report to Excel for easier data verification
4. You may only need to MANUALLY VERIFY them after all the period of submissions have been completed.
Hope this help you in any way.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:59 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Another possible solution is to use Conditional Logic on Form. Please check the following example:
1. Create a form.
2. Use Change Thank You URL after submission conditions to redirect your winners to special page on your website.
* It is possible to create as much conditions as you want.
3. Set Custom Thank You page or Redirect for non-winners.