- teachersfundAsked on July 15, 2016 at 02:46 PM
I am taking over administration of the Teacher's Fund jot form. I am new at this and have a few questions. We have a lot of information collected that we don't need. Is there a way to dump that information. Also, what are the fees we pay (or will pay) annually? And finally, is there a tutorial I can go through to learn more about jot form. All I have done in the past is create reports. Our contractor put the forms on hold for the summer, and I need to know how to open the process back up on August 1.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 04:34 PM
You can indeed clear out old form submissions. You can do that by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
Your account is currently a Free account, there are no fee's associated with it at this time.
The forms in your account are active and can be filled out at any time.