- Pat MassinoAsked on March 29, 2012 at 03:48 PM
Forms arent wokring!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:06 PM
Please share with us the exact issue with your forms. For example the forms are taking too long to load, not receiving submissions etc. This will assist us know the exact issue you are going through.
Awaiting your feedback to support you further!
- clicksemAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:13 PM
the server problems appeared 1 hour ago...
the forms are taking too long to load mostly never loaded
if they appear in a way, interesting dots appear beside every form item
if they're loaded submissions are received
- clicksemAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:14 PM
now everything seems to be ok...
now down again.
it's not stable...
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:29 PM
I will alert our developers and let you know if there is any issue. In the meantime please try to clear cache and check if it improves.
- MartinGWilliamsAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:31 PM
I second this - the site is screwed as are the forms.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:44 PM
Our CDN is having problem on their European edge locations. As a solution you can change your form URLs on your pages from form.jotformeu.com to www.jotformeu.com.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Their solution seems to be working now. I hope it is fixed on your end?