- Dweat40906Asked on July 16, 2016 at 05:51 AM
I have created a contact form for my church app. I have used the Jot plug in and pasted the published link into the plug in.
I can fill out the form, however when I click the Submit button I am taken to the middle of the screen. The submit button will not work. Please help.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up a Contact Form in JotForm
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 10:24 AM
This is a duplicate thread. Please refer to this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/884065
- Dweat40906Answered on July 16, 2016 at 10:26 AM
This isn't a duplicate thread. This is for a contact from, not a paypal form. However, it is the same issue. I click submit and nothing happens. Again this is from the jotform plugin, and i can only use the link.
- Dweat40906Answered on July 16, 2016 at 10:30 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Do you have a URL of the form so we can check and see what's going on?
Looking forward to your response.
- Dweat40906Answered on July 16, 2016 at 08:11 PM
Hello the app is Artemus Christian Church. The URL is https://form.jotform.com/61958118445160, which works fine in a browser.
Since the jotform plugin didn't work, I used a WYSIWYG plugin and pasted the source code. I am able to fill in the form that way, however there are bullet points all over the form. Can you help me get those off?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of the app. In any case, can you try embedding your form via iframe and let us know how it goes?
You can follow this guide for the proper steps how to get the iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Please let us know if the problem persists.