- DeExpatAsked on July 16, 2016 at 06:48 AM
I need my clients to add there details and documents, then it needs to be saved as a pdf file to be emailed to my property managers.
Will something like that be possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 10:41 AM
It is possible to attach a PDF file of the submission in the email notification. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button.
2. Hover the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Advanced" tab and then switch the PDF Attachment to Yes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- DeExpatAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 10:45 AMgot it!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 12:10 PM
You are welcome. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.