- csbgisAsked on March 29, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Site is down, the .us, .com and .net. I was just able to get .net flavor of the form to work!
- fxrAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 04:54 PM
Sorry, we had an issue with our CDN.
You should see things quickly rectifying over the next few minutes.
Sorry about the disruption to service.
- maxboostAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:06 PM
word was having the same problem all works now
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:15 PM
The CDN issue has been fixed and all should be Ok now. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 05:25 PM
They seem to be having problems again. I guess the issue is not fully resolved yet.
To solve the issue you can change the code on your web site from form.jotform.net to www.jotform.net. The domains which start with "form." are served from our CDN.