- getformshereAsked on July 16, 2016 at 12:07 PMJonathan,
I have cloned the following form https://www.jotform.com/?formID=61973742218158.
If you would make the changes on this form, I would be extremely happy.
I am also having problems in the design feature and have been unable to get the background image reset as well as the frame on the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 12:18 PM
In the designer, you have to click the "Background Image" tab and remove/change the image in the area:
If you want to use a color instead, you have to access the "Color Scheme" tab and change the colors there. I tried this and it's working. If you're having some issues in the designer, check again your console for possible errors and report back to us with a screenshot.
I would also suggest checking your browser addons and make sure they are not blocking Jotform's resources. Also, check your Firewall for filters and whitelist Jotform there.
- getformshereAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank You,
It looks like the problem was related to a single form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 02:13 PM
I have attempted to change the background of your form, I was able to do it. It looks you're having problems with our form builder. Can you check the console as originally suggested to see if there are errors?
I look forward to your reply.
- getformshereAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 02:45 PMYes,
I am now able to update the background.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 04:04 PM
That's great to know. Please feel free to contact us back if you need help with anything else. We are always glad to be of assistance.
- getformshereAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 04:45 PMStepping away for an hour or so.