- waggeneredstromAsked on November 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM
I have built a form for our French website, and all the special characters show up fine everywhere but the Thank You page.
Here is the URL to the form in question: http://www.jotform.com/form/3091958443
The characters not working are: î é ç
I have tried swapping out the fonts, and have had no luck. Please advise, thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 02:33 PM
Can you try the suggestions here:
- vintomAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 03:31 PM
- waggeneredstromAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 03:35 PM
I tried using http://french.jotform.com and I still got the same issue with the thank you page not showing the special characters.
Also, I looked at the thank you page while submitting through the form URL and it still had the same problems.
Not sure what else to try.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 02:12 AM
Create your own Thank You page on your site and use that instead of using the Thank You message option.