- andynowlenAsked on November 10, 2010 at 03:22 PM
Greetings, What a great product. Thanks. In certain cases I can't get the form to print correctly. When testing Microsoft Explorer the 'radio button' fields do not print the selection that has been made.
When testing Chrome, everything works fine. When testing Firefox it prints correctly. I am working with a new iMac computer. Safari prints everything correctly.
My co-worker gets the same result using Windows 7. Chrom, etc, prints everything fine, Explorer will not print the 'radio button' entries.
Any possible solution? Thanks, Andy
P.S. - sorry for the question in the other contact form. I should have read the instructions more carefully first.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 02:05 AM
Can you post the URL of the page that has this radio button printing problem? Which version of Internet Explorer are you having this problem?
- andynowlenAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 09:39 AM
Thanks. Internet Explorer Version 8.
The form is at http://www.jotform.com/andynowlen/3055517395
Thanks for your help.
- graphicosAnswered on January 29, 2011 at 08:04 AM
i have the samme problem with Internet Explorer Version 8 in windows vista and winXP...but it's OK whith firefox vers. 2.0.012 ???...and OK in google chrome 8.0.552.237 (win xp)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 29, 2011 at 09:53 AM
@andynowlen If the problem with your page has been resolved, please let us know. I just used IE 8 to enter info into your form and except for a slight "stair step" issue in the Phone Number field, it printed just fine. I don't see any radio buttons there, so I'm assuming you replaced them with a drop down boxes. Correct?
@graphicos Can you please post the page's URL? thanks.
- andynowlenAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 09:04 AM
The form is no longer in use. Prior that I replaced the radio buttons with drop down. That change made it printable.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 09:23 AM
Same can be also used for checkbox fields. Since you can increase the size of the dropdown fields, it would be possible to show all fields and make it show which options are selected.
- BCRLAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 05:20 AMHi,
We can not to use the jotform right now. How can they do?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 05:36 AM
We are currently under a DoS (Denial of Service) attack. Please follow us on Twitter for more info.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.