- JeffreyMurrayPhotographyAsked on March 29, 2012 at 07:56 PM
Currently I have to have my form at 600 px high in order to give enough room for the forms info resulting in 600 px of empty space at the bottom of my page. Is there anyway to have the footer flush across the bottom of the form and push it down when clicked? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 29, 2012 at 08:17 PM
Is default script embed code doesn't work for you? May we know the website URL where your form is currently embedded? It helps us find solutions, if possible. Thanks.
- JeffreyMurrayPhotographyAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 05:54 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:45 PM
Thanks for your reply. Have you tried script embed code? If that creates a code conflict on your website then there's no possible way to achieved that. You need to stay on iFrame embed code in order to maintain form's functionality.
Hope this adds some clarification. Thanks.
- JeffreyMurrayPhotographyAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:54 PM
The only way I can use it is in an iframe. I am ultimately trying to avoid having to have a scroll-bar at all. If the footer were to be able to just go off the foot of the form when expanded I would be good.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:53 PM
I couldn't think any possible solutions right now. We'll see if some of my colleagues has an idea for this but I can't assure you anything as I think this needs further research. :)
Thanks for your understanding.