- mathtAsked on July 17, 2016 at 11:46 PM
I have contacted Zoho also but they take a long time to respond, Ideally i'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible.
Currently the form seems to be integrating correctly as the "auth token" is activate on my zoho account and is input into jotform but none of the form data is appearing within Zoho.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 04:12 AM
I cloned your form and integrated it with my Zoho account. I am currently doing some tests to try and replicate your issue. I will let you know on this thread once I am done testing. Regards.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 04:33 AM
I sent a couple of submissions on my test form and it seems that the data appeared successfully in my Zoho leads. Can you please remove the integration in your form and then re-integrate it with Zoho CRM again?
You can also try using a different authentication token. Please follow this link to view your active authtokens https://accounts.zoho.com/u/h#sessions/userauthtoken. Make sure you are logged in to your zoho account. To generate new tokens, please follow this guide: https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/api/using-authentication-token.html.
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- mathtAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 06:20 PM
I have tried reintergrating it and had the same issues.
It worked when I didn't map all the fields into Zoho, Now that I've mapped all the fields it is having issues with not sending the data across.
Is there any way to see which field may be causing the issues?
- mathtAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 07:32 PM
Just another note.
It seems that when I stripped the form of all mapping it doesn't work again.
- When in base integration(Name/Email/Company mapped) it worked.
- When I mapped more of the fields it didn't work.
- When I stripped the mapping and put it back to base form it doesn't work now.
- Tried integrating the main form and a clone of the form, clone worked first time as above, once mapped it doesn't work.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 09:46 PM
I made further tests based on your specification, but I am still unable to replicate the issue.
- I mapped the Name, Email, Company fields first. The data went through to my zoho leads successfully
- Then I mapped more fields based on my leads. The data is still sent to Zoho.
- I removed the mapping and mapped the base fields again. Data was sent successfully.
Can you please send us a screenshot of the fields that you mapped on your end so we may check it further? To send a screenshot, please visit this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/884717 and follow this guide: How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
I will wait for your reply.
- mathtAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 09:53 PM
Please see below:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 11:22 PM
Can you please tell us the data types of all the fields matched on your zoho leads? This will help us identify the cause of the issue.
Please note that the field types on your zoho should also match with the type on your form. So number fields should be matched with number fields and text fields on zoho should be matched with text fields on the form.
I will wait for your response.
- mathtAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:14 AM
It seems my last response didnt come through.
Could someone please contact me via phone on these issues.
There is lots of mucking around here and I need these issues fixed. Its possible my fault that im not understanding. But I would like these issues solved as soon as possible.
Also re above question data types seem to be a non issue. The ones you mentioned above were just me testing to see if all fields needed to be mapped.
Appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:10 AM
I see that the fields mapped from the screenshot were your tests. However, can you please still provide us with the fields and their data type so we may narrow down the issue at hand? Thank you.