- mjlamersAsked on November 10, 2010 at 03:55 PM
I have made 2 forms with jotform and pasted the HTML code into my iWeb site. It worked perfectly where the site was viewed locally from my computer and after remittance I was redirected to the URL /users/maartenlamers/sites/site/startpage.html. Then I published the site to my own domain (latavernedemontbrun.fr - hosted by mobileme -web.me.com). Now the emails are still sent to my mailadress, but after submittance I get a message on my browser:Not Found
The requested URL /users/maartenlamers/sites/site/startpage.html was not found on this server.
Please advise me what may be going wrong and how to fix it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 02:44 AM
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a full URL of the Thank You Page.
It should start with "http://". You currently have a path:
- mjlamersAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 06:54 AM
Thank you for your reply... nevertheless, I had already tried that multiple times.... but it doesn't seem to work. If it is true that my thankyou page link shows as you indicate, then regardless of what I put there it doesn't get registered and or taken into the HTML code. If I look at the Thank You Page Wizard, the Custum URL is checked and it reads : http://www.latavernedemontbrun.fr/latavernedemontbrun.fr/startpage.html
I don't know why, but somehow this is not taken over by your servers and not changed into the HTML code.
Please advise.... it is urgent.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:44 AM
You also have an incorrect condition:
1. When you enter a URL, it must always start with "http://".
2. You must never add a "locahost" URL, because it will only work for you. It will only work on your computer. It will not work for your users.
3. Always, always, open the URL on the browser, make sure it works and the copy it from the browser URL. Never type a URL and expect it to work!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:46 AM
Fixed all of the URL on your forms.