- chipitin93Asked on July 18, 2016 at 10:49 AM
I fill all the information correctly and when I click submit, it shows and error message that it says "error en el formulario favor de corregir antes de continuar" ( form error please correct before to continue ) How can I fix this? and Why does it appear?
- chipitin93Answered on July 18, 2016 at 11:54 AM
Here it is the error, PLEASE HELP
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 02:26 PM
It is possible that the ReCaptcha widget is not filled up correctly.It is not being completed properly because it is too small. Please adjust the width and the height of the widget. Here's a guide:
1. Select the widget and then click the "options or gear" icon. After that, click the "Edit Properties" option.
2. Change the height to 600px.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- chipitin93Answered on July 18, 2016 at 03:45 PM
So this error message it is because the captcha field, right? I just delete it I haven heard anything again.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 04:59 PM
If you are unable to replicate same issue and you removed captcha field, then your issue was related to captcha field.
Considering that you did not provide us ID of your form, I do not know which form from your account should I test.
If the issue still persist, please provide us ID of your form. In case that form is embedded, provide us URL of your webpage.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- chipitin93Answered on July 18, 2016 at 08:31 PM
Thanks Joanna, it seams that its related to captcha.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 11:24 PM
Thank you for taking the time updating us on the status. We're glad to know issue was resolved already.
Contact us again anytime should you require our assistance on JotForm.