- jgirdnerAsked on November 10, 2010 at 09:11 PMlink is below to my web pagewww.oakgrove.k12.mo.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=339&cms_mode=viewbottom leftThe below is what shows up arround my JotForm.Not sure if I have made a mistake in the process.The form still works (I think)I fear that visitors will see this and think that it does not work and exit without completing the form.Thanks for any helpJGhttp://www.oakgrove.k12.mo.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=339&cms_mode=viewNot FoundWe can't locate the page that you requested.education/staff/Cookie Support is disabled
This site requires that your internet browser supports and accepts cookies. To enable cookie support, view your browser preferences and select the "Accept All Cookies" option. An extended period of inactivity (time-out)
To prevent this from happening in the future, do not leave your connection to idle for longer than 20 minutes. An invalid web page address was sent
Attempting to alter the web page address (URL) from your browser will result in this error.
If you were previously logged on, you may have to log on again.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 02:53 AM
Are you sure this is a correct URL?http://www.oakgrove.k12.mo.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=339&cms_mode=viewIt does not open for me.
- jgirdnerAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 06:45 AM
- jgirdnerAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 06:49 AM
THis is the actual web page but i Have it redirect. I am not sure why I am getting the page not found error. Maybe the same reason you cant cut and paste the URL.
Thanks for you help as i am a rookie with JOTFORM. I think it is amazing with unlimited potiential. I will likely be a monthly subscriber soon.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:38 AM
You have it like this:
It shouldn't be placed like this. The code shouldn't be changed. < character is replaced with lt tag and instead of adding the script code to your web site, you seem to have added it as a link.
When you look at the source code it should look like exactly what you see on the Share page.
- jgirdnerAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 06:05 PM
i am not great at html
i had help and got it fixed with your suggestion