- carolynjosephs10541Asked on July 18, 2016 at 04:47 PM
I created a contact form based on one of your templates and when I copy & paste the code, the form does not stretch all the way horizontally so you see the whole form. Please explain how to fix this.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 18, 2016 at 06:10 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Did you embed your form to some website?
If you did, could you please provide us with a URL so we can take a look?
We'll wait for your response.
- carolynjosephs10541Answered on July 18, 2016 at 09:45 PMI copied and pasted the code into Dreamweaver creative cloud 2015 using
the link option. I tried again with embedding the link but that did not
help. The website I am working on is not live yet. I emailed the form to
the above address and hope that will help.
I have a 10am client meeting tomorrow, so I need your assistance asap.
- carolynjosephs10541Answered on July 18, 2016 at 09:45 PMNever mind, I figured it out. I had to use the source code option to
embed and then copy the code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Thank you for updating us on the status and letting us know it is resolve already.
Contact us again anytime should you require further assistance.
- carolynjosephs10541Answered on July 19, 2016 at 12:45 AMThank you. Have a great night.
Sent from my iPhone