- ACYOnlineAsked on July 19, 2016 at 03:56 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 09:11 AM
As a free plan user, you only have 100 submissions limit per month. Either you wait for the 1st day of the month for the counter to reset it back to zero or you upgrade your plan. Here's the pricing page if you're interested: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
If you're asking about how to limit the submissions based on the date or the number of submissions then you need to adjust it in the Preferences. Here's a guide:
1. Go to Preferences, in the Form Builder.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to General tab and then change the Status to Disabled on Submission limit.
3. After that, you can change your preferred Submission Limit and Warning message.
Complete guide: How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form
Hope that answered your question. Thank you.