- ChristelAsked on July 19, 2016 at 11:52 AMHold it right there!Looks like your IP address has been banned because of a possible phishing attempt. If you believe that there is a mistake, let us know using the form below.Please assist - i am not a phishing account. i have completed the form several times. All of my forms on live sites are currently down.Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Here is a screenshot about guilty fields:
I had to remove those fields from your form in order to activate your account, but, please do note that if you keep asking for this info your account will be permanently suspended.
I can see you have already added a payment integration to your form, it is the only way to collect payment info.
Please check your account now, it should be loading fine as well as your forms.
- ChristelAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:45 PMohh, Ok I do not need that portion of the form. Its fine to take out, but I
am still unable to log in and getting the IP error message.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:21 PM
Your account is still suspended. I have checked mentioned form and I saw that credit card fields are removed. I have activated your account.
You should be able to see your forms now.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ChristelAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:45 PMHello, these are still not working and I have a customer whom I need to
process sitting here. Could you please give me an ETA???
- ChristelAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:46 PMHello,
Thank you so much I can now access the forms through my site, but I am
still unable to log in. :(
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:01 PM
I have Whitelisted IP address of your account. Please try to log in to your account now. Username of your account is christelgsg.
You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.