- WeavexPertAsked on July 19, 2016 at 01:07 PM
Good Morning Jot Form Family,
I received an email from a potential client that says her autoresponder came to her like this. She said it was after she made a payment with Paypal? What would this happen and what can we do to fix it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:38 PM
That's odd, I just cloned your form in my account, after doing a test submission, the autoresponder format shows as designed:
May you be referring to anther form? If yes, please let us know which one is, so we can check further.
- WeavexPertAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:45 PM
Im not talking about the original message when you enter name and email. The html code came as a thank you message after the person has completed the form and made a payment with PayPal.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 01:59 PM
What is the form you are referring to? The one you indicated(https://form.jotform.com/61044989315158) is not even integrated with Paypal.
- WeavexPertAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Im referring to the same form. I sent the link to the 1st page so you can experience what my clients are going through. You must click the link Continue Here to get to the form with the PayPal integration.
Here is the 2nd page https://form.jotform.com/61044989315158
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
So it is the thank you message in your form that is not rendering the HTML codes properly after completing the payment , not the autoresponder message.
So I went ahead and make a test on a cloned version of your form and I was able to reproduce the problem.
I have now raised this to our developers for further investigation. You will be informed here once this is resolved.
- WeavexPertAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:11 PM
Thank you so much for the investigation. I really appreciate you and pray that it gets figured out rather quickly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 03:16 PM
As soon as this is fixed, we'll let you know via this thread.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 07:42 AM
This problem is fixed. Thanks for your feedback.
- WeavexPertAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Thank you so much for fixing this issue. It is greatly appreciated.