- ohlerbAsked on July 19, 2016 at 04:01 PM
I cloned another form and just noticed the page title tag. I can't seem to look for a place to change this. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 04:53 PM
Inside of this guide you can find how to change the form title shown in the Browser Page/Tab:
And inside of this guide you can find how to change the Title or Name of your Form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ohlerbAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 04:55 PM
Sorry. Can you explain better?
- ohlerbAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 04:57 PM
This is the tag I would like to change: "Get personalized quote". Please provide steps.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 05:27 PM
Please follow the steps from the first link I provided you.
Inside of your form builder click on Preferences option.
Then select Advanced tab and click on Show More button.
Scroll down, find the Page Title field, change title and click on Save Changes button.
If you are still unable to change page title tag on your form, provide us ID of your form and tell us to which title you want to change your current title and we will do it for you.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- ohlerbAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 06:23 PM
Thank you! Problem solved. :)