- tailsaroundtownAsked on March 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM
email is showing as blocked, cannot get email submissions. please check
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I have now removed tails_around_town[at]yahoo[dot]com email to our bounce list. It should be working fine now.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks.
- tailsaroundtownAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
thanks, how does the email get on the blocked list in the first place?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Thanks for asking.
It's not block listed, it's bounce listed.
When the email has not been successfully delivered and the reason reported back to us is that the email was bounced, that email appears on this list.
This sometimes happen when you're email service provider rejected our email at some point or when they're not available to received message from us.
- jerllysAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:27 AM
Olá meu email também foi bloqueado, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gostaria de saber como eu faço para desbloquear?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Your email should be fine now. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.
- jerllysAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:40 AM
Verifiquei agora e está tudo ok.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:44 AM
- tailsaroundtownAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 08:22 AMWhy is this in spanish?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 08:31 AM
Is your email working now? Your email is no longer on our bounce list, so should work by now.
Sorry, the spanish reply was meant for the other user.
tengo bloqueado el mandar un informe a mas de una cuenta de correo, como lo soluciono
- fxrAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:51 PM
At the last poster, please open a new thread for your own issue.