- simposiolesoesdepeleAsked on July 20, 2016 at 07:35 AMI wish that activates the JotForm Footer to make unlimited forms views .
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 08:33 AM
Hello, I'm seeing you're currently on the Bronze Plan which allows 10000 Form Views per month. Your account also shows you only had 795 Form Views so far. Although there's really no need to enable unlimited form views, here's how you can do it.
Just go to your SETTINGS page of your ACCOUNT https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings > then tick the JOTFORM BRANDING checkbox at the bottom:
To learn more about Form Views, I'll list down two related articles:
Hope this helped!
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:45 AM"JotForm Footer" I want to activate this option because use in another
account also for viewing become unlimited .
2016-07-20 9:33 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 09:45 AMYesterday over here I visualized a few times , and has reached 933
views , and when to start the event? that way does not work , I need
to solve this because I already signed to enjoy the benefits , and I
want to show the JotForm logo equal to another account that I have to
leave the unlimited views as he had on the site . I've opted in to
register because of the unlimited views to the footer . I would like
to solution it.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 10:27 AM
If I'm not mistaken, what you're trying to say is that you nearly reached your monthly form views limit yesterday so you ended up upgrading to Bronze today. With that in mind, there's no need for you to enable the Powered by Jotform branding. Your current Bronze plan allows you 10000 monthly form views.
On the other hand, if you really want to do that, just follow the steps I have listed on my first reply.
A colleague of mine also gave you the same steps on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/886676 In case you have further questions, don't hesitate to get back to us.
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 10:45 AMHave performed the procedure as suggested , but still scoring 10,000 ,
and appears not unlimited ... I would like to solve this problem . I
performed the procedure as the image sent.
2016-07-20 11:27 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 10:45 AM
2016-07-20 11:32 GMT-03:00 Simpósio Lesões de Pele <
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Could you please check if the form views counter is incrementing when you open your form after adding the Jotform footer my colleague has suggested. This solution should prevent the counter from incrementing. This means that the counter will show the limit but the number of views will not rise.
Also, I reset your forms cache and refreshed your limits, maybe tracker was stuck somehow. Let us know if you have any further questions.
We will wait for your response.
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 01:45 PMI selected the option JotForm BRANDING , but still marking the views . I
follow the other tutorial but minah account does not have the JotForm
footer option. There are entering this option in my account so I can leave
unlimited views ?
2016-07-20 13:24 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 02:08 PM
I see that my colleague already answered and escalated this issue to our next level in this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/886676
We'll attend there with the answer for your problem.
- simposiolesoesdepeleAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 02:45 PMSo since I'm using the Powered by JotForm , you can stop the view
counter on my account? or what alternative that can be done , because
I have no problems in the forms during the event.
2016-07-20 15:08 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 04:07 PM
The total allowed views should show as "Unlimited" with the footer enabled but it currently does not for your account. We have sent this issue to our developers via this thread:
As soon as this has been resolved, with the footer enabled, you will indeed have unlimited form views. We will let you know via your other thread as soon as this has been fixed.
- Varun1103Answered on November 30, 2016 at 07:31 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 08:13 AM
@Varun1103 - To give way to the OP of this thread, I moved your question to a separate one https://www.jotform.com/answers/1000655
We'll have it addressed shortly.