- VictorineAsked on July 20, 2016 at 07:39 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 08:45 AM
When you clone a form, that same form will be shown on your Form Builder, along with the form's design, including all custom CSS changes, all Conditions, and Email Notifications.
Just keep in mind that you might need to do a few more things like:
1. Changing the Form Title since all clones will be prefixed with "Clone of..." - How-to-Change-the-Title-or-Name-of-your-Form
2. Changing the recipients for the Emails, or the email template itself - Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
3. Double check the Form Warnings How-to-Change-Form-Warnings
If by any chance you cloned a form and there's something that you need to change/update, just let us know the ID or URL of the form you're working on so we can better assist you.