- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 09:18 AM
I checked your email and it was currently in our bounce list.
I now removed it from the bounce list.
To avoid being in our bounce list again, please try whitelisting our IP addresses. Please see How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues for more details.
- daczacAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 09:43 AM
Thank-you for your help.
Unfortunately this is the second time I have had this issue. I have approached my internet provider and they do not whitelist... so I think I am stuck unless there is another way to ensure that this does not keep happening.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 11:16 AM
If your internet provider is not willing to whitelist, their spam filter may continue to block emails. This will result in your address being placed on the bounce list again. If possible, I would recommend using a Gmail address for your notifications. From what I have seen, Gmail tends to be the most agreeable when it comes to receiving notifications consistently.
- daczacAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Thanks... this was going to be my next option. Hotmail seems to be OK too.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 03:28 PM
I would actually recommend against Hotmail. From what I have seen, they also tend to be rather strict with their spam filters. Yahoo is usually my alternative to Gmail, though Yahoo has its own set of issues.
- daczacAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 04:37 PM
Gmail it is. Thanks again.