- falamboi1Asked on July 21, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Please I will like to know if after paying my subscription, the below messages will no longer associated with the form on my website, even when used by a visitor?
· email@example.com via amazonses.com
· Powered by
· Create your own form today!
· JotForm Logo
- CharlieAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 12:34 PM
If you are referring to the autoresponder email, then you can simply edit the template template and remove the JotForm branding there. You do not necessarily need to upgrade to edit this. However, upgrading to a paid subscription plan allows you to have higher account limits, please check there differences of each subscription plan here: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
Here's how you can edit your email template:
1. First, click "Emails", choose the autoresponder email which is the one being sent to your visitors or users. Click the "Edit" button.
2. Here you can see that you can simply remove or edit the email body template as you like:
You can learn more about our email alerts in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
Now if you wish to use your own email address as the sender, then I suggest you check the following guides:
Custom sender setup using verification code: https://www.jotform.com/help/238-How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert
Custom sender setup using your email's SMTP details: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
I recommend option #2.
I hope that helps.