- stephangunisAsked on July 21, 2016 at 12:20 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 02:00 PM
It is possible to customize the URL of your form. In the URL, your username and the form title will be use as the parameters. Here's an example: https://form.jotform.com/Username/FormTitle
You can do this in the Publish wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. Under the Link tab, you'll see the Direct Link of the Form. Click the Edit icon to see the custom URL.
3. Hit Apply when you're done.
Complete guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
You can also use custom domains here in JotForm. Please refer to this guide: How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
Hope that helps. Thank you.