- Adrienne OglesAsked on July 21, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I am the owner of my business website, HudsonAH.com. The person who set it up initially set up a jot form for client inquiries.
Is there any way to do this?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 03:26 PM
Form that you provided is created on account with username hudsonah. Email address of that account is in**@hu*****h.com. Same email address is recipient email address the email Notification from that form.
Inside of this guide you can find how to properly change and test a new email recipient address:
If that is your account you can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Password reset request will be sent to email address of that account.
If that is not your account I would suggest you to contact the owner of that account and ask them to provide you login credentials.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.