- turihaimAsked on July 21, 2016 at 05:02 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 05:43 PM
Yes it is possible to achieve that by injecting Custom CSS to your form [GUIDE: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes]
1. If your aim is to apply changes to ALL labels, then inject the following CSS codes:
2. If your aim is to apply your changes on selected label(s), you'd have to get the ID of the label in question:
To get the ID of the label you want to change, you can either use the browser console and inspect it. Or, you can get it from the Form Builder. Just click the GEAR icon > EDIT PROPERTIES > ADVANCED > FIELD DETAILS > then FIELD IDs
Here's a demo form showing the labels with different styling https://form.jotform.com/62027091198961 This form uses the CSS codes given on #2 above.
Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 05:49 PM
Sorry my mistake, the short clip I have given earlier was NOT for the labels but for the form fields. To get the IDs of the labels, please use the Form Designer and double click on the label (NOTE: It has to be double clicked). Here's another screencast: