- lethe1977Asked on July 21, 2016 at 08:09 PM
I am selling T-shirts. Users specify the quantity and the size.
However, the PayPal payment widget does not seem to allow them to specify more than 1 size. I want it so that if they order 4 T-shirts, for example, they can order 1 in S, 1 in XL, maybe 2 in XXL.
How would I do this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2016 at 11:27 PM
To achieve your requirement, simply follow the steps below.
1. Go to your payment wizard's Products section and click on the product.
2. Now click on the pencil icon on the right of your t-shirt sizes.
3. Enable the "Create sub-products" as seen below and click next to finish the setup.
4. Once the product is saved and the setup is finished, the options should now look like the image below.
For more info on product options, you may also check out this guide: How to Add Options to Payment Forms?
- lethe1977Answered on July 22, 2016 at 06:17 AM
Thank you very much! Great answer very helpful.