- WebmetzAsked on March 31, 2012 at 12:24 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 31, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Do you see a link like that pictured below? If so, click it to edit the submission. If not, what exactly are you seeing? Could you provide a screenshot?
(Click image to zoom if necessary)
- WebmetzAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 09:36 PM
That is the message I am getting. Clicking that link leads me to an empty instance of my survey.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 10:37 PM
The form can is assigned to the domain jotform.us therefore it can only work on this. Were you trying to edit the submission after logging in to your JotForm account? If this is the case please use the following domain http://www.jotform.us when you login to your JotForm account and edit the submission.
Let us know if this works. Thanks!
- WebmetzAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 12:16 AM
It did. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Great! glad to be of help. Feel free to contact us if you have questions and enjoy using JotForm.