- afheadofficeAsked on July 22, 2016 at 07:18 AM
- CharlieAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 09:55 AM
You can simply add Worldpay payment integration in your form. Simply drag it to your form and follow the instructions in the payment wizard. Here's a quick step-by-step guide:
1. First, drag the "Worldpay" option in your form under the "Payment Fields" section.
2. The payment wizard will then open, fill out the correct information here.
3. This is quite important, at the last part of the payment wizard, you will need to follow the steps mentioned here.
To learn more about the general setup of the payment integration, please visit the links below:
I hope that helps.
- CharlieAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 01:18 PM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/931168. I will address it shortly.
- ronsharpeAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 07:23 PM
You will not believe what happened. To make a long story short - I have an account with Secure Net who is owned by WorldPay. The sales guy hooked me up in error. Both are referred to as WorldPay. Thought I was losing it. It was a long day!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Thank you for updating us on your issue. I see that the error was because you were using a SecureNet account instead of the WorldPay account. To setup WorldPay for your form, you will first need to sign up for a WorldPay account. If you still encounter any issues with the integration, please let us know.