- Felix_tooAsked on July 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Can I share a form I've just designed (I'm new to this system) with someone else, so they can then use it in their business... if so how :-)
- CharlieAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Welcome to JotForm! I hope you find our form builder useful.
Regarding your concern, there are a couple of ways on how to share your forms, depending on your needs or requirement.
1. If you just want them to clone or copy your form, then they can do that by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
2. If you want to share your form's accessibility including the submission data, then you can add those user as a sub account user to your forms. It is explained further on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-share-forms-with-a-sub-account-user
3. If you wish to transfer the ownership of the form itself to a different account, then that is also possible, you can check this link for further information: https://www.jotform.com/help/342-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
I hope that helps. Please do also check the following guides to get you started and be familiar with our form builder: