- HolideaAsked on July 23, 2016 at 04:12 AM
- HolideaAnswered on July 23, 2016 at 04:18 AM
I have to forms.
Form 2: https://form.jotform.com/61225361707956
When I send the notification email from Form 1. (notification 1. ) to a person to confirm it, he has to compilate the Form 2 and there I can see witch submission was confirmed because appear the unique id for the Form 1.
I recived some confirmations without uniqe id. How can be it possible? I do not understand why arrive a confirmation mail withouth unique id and the other with uniqe id.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2016 at 09:05 AM
I have tested your form and the unique ID is there.
If you are still getting the issue, you may consider changing the Hidden Box to a regular field. You can hide the regular field from the form. You can do it in the field properties:
- HolideaAnswered on July 23, 2016 at 09:29 AM
Thank you Welvin. I will change it.
- HolideaAnswered on July 23, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Sorry, I red it again and I do not understand what means "regular field". This is a unique id field can not be regular, or not?
I can not change it. I can show it maybe on the form?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 23, 2016 at 11:25 AM
I think that Welvin was referring to the ID field on your second form. This is possible to use a regular Text Box field instead of the Hidden Box widget field to accept the value.
Please feel free to contact us if you reproduce the issue again, so we will be able to troubleshoot this further.
- HolideaAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 03:28 AM
Thank you. I deleted the hidden box and I put a Text box (only read).
I hope it will working.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 04:33 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Eva.
Feel free to let us know if you have more questions or concerns.
- HolideaAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 06:42 AM
I changed the hide field in a text box but the uniqe id from the first form not appear in confirmation form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 08:35 AM
I think that is because of the incorrect URL in the email:
I've fixed this for you. Please try again.
- HolideaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:55 AM
Thank you Welvin. I will see that is working when arrive a confirmation.
- HolideaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 07:06 AM
I recived to confirmations but without uniqe id.
What can I do?
- HolideaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 07:09 AM
Maybe becouse they confirmed a submission wich was compilated befor changing the link in notification email. Can it be?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 08:42 AM
I checked your email alert logs and I see two email notifications, one that has the unique ID in the link to the 2nd form, and the 2nd one that does not have it. Is it possible that you were confused that there are two email notifications in your form?
- HolideaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 05:01 PM
I know , I have two notification. I nedd only 1 notification email with the link of the confirmation form what arrives to email@example.com. The other notification email does not have to have this link.
- HolideaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 05:16 PM
Now it seems it is working the confirmation form.