- kwikfixAsked on April 01, 2012 at 08:33 AM
i have set up conditions to show a different additional field when different radio buttons are checked but they don't appear when these options are selected? Have I set something up incorrectly?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 08:45 AM
Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and cookies or tried using a different browser? I pulled up the form online and the conditions you have set are working fine, the corresponding fields for the options Service, Sales and ITV were displayed when option is selected.
Let us know if this resolves the issue. Thanks!
- kwikfixAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 08:53 AM
i can see them working in IE but not Chrome, even after clearig cookies etc.
Is there a known issue with conditional fields in Chrome? Another thing I noticed, is that if I just copy the forms jotform url to test it, those conditional fields will show once but when I select another option and then back to the same option, it will not show again.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 10:14 AM
I was able to replicate the issue with the odd behaviour of Conditions in Chrome for this reason I have created a ticket for our developers to look into what could be causing this.
We will keep you posted for whatever updates we have on this.
- webministerAnswered on April 05, 2012 at 03:20 PM
I too am having similar problem... The form works great with IE and Firefox, but I had a problem with layout redering in Chrome. All conditions looks and functions well except for Child1.
Form url https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/20948103134951
Please let me know of the solution
- pjsullivan75Answered on July 27, 2012 at 01:36 PM
It appears both Chrome and Safari have issues with conditional fields. Is this still being worked on by JotForm developers?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 27, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Yes, our developer is still working on this bug. Don't worry, as soon as our developer fixed this, we will inform you immediately via this thread.
- jamesozAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 05:48 PM
Did this issue get resolved? I have similar issues.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 09:23 PM
This issue was resolved already.
But please create a new separate thread regarding your issue.
Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
Provide as much details as you can and we will attend to it as soon as we can.
- jamesozAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 09:35 PMHi,
The issue was not resolved, that's why I replied.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Please stick to this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/308261 to get further updates about your question. Thank you!