- psymchychAsked on July 25, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Would like to NOT send empty fields in email notifications and checked FAQ and it says to turn it off in the Preference, but I am not seeing an option to turn it off.. can you please advise?
Thank you kindly!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, this option is not visible in the new menu. Please try opening the Form Builder with the old user interface. Here's a guide:
1. Add the string (&old) in the URL parameter and then press Enter. Here's an example:
2. Now the old user interface should show up. You can now refer to this guide on How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts or follow the image below.
3. If you want to go back to the new user interface, just add (&test) to the URL.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.