- dgenaroAsked on July 25, 2016 at 11:00 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:34 PM
You should be able to map the file upload field as you would any other field.
I believe the maximum file size for Salesforce is 20MB.
If you require custom objects and such, I would recommend using Zapier's integration instead:
- dgenaroAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:46 PM
I am having a problem creating a upload field on my leads page to map it from Jotform
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:55 PM
File upload fields can be mapped to SaleForce fields (text-based), rather than a file upload object. Uploaded file links will be added to the new SalesForce record created. The files themselves will not be uploaded. My apologies, I misunderstood how the data was passed. Only the URL can be passed, the actual files cannot.
- RobertAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 04:52 PM
We're looking at Integrating a JotForm to SalesForce but the file upload seems to be the only hangup. Is there a third party (Zapier?) to move the actual file?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 05:27 PM
As far as I know, there is not a Zap for passing the actual file. The only thing that can be passed is the URL.
- aging2Answered on February 10, 2017 at 01:42 PM
This doesn't seem to work - there is no URL being passed over, all other fields are working fine. I've tried changing the field type (text to URL) on Salesforce but it doesn't seem to work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:17 PM
@aging2 If you wouldn't mind creating a new thread letting us know the form you are working with, we will be happy to have a look.