- bloomfiveAsked on July 25, 2016 at 11:19 AM
I want to add a button at the top of the first page of the form - allowing people to exit back to the previous page (the website) How do I do that.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Hello! I understand what you're trying to achieve with having an option for visitors to exit out of the form then return to your website (or the previous page). Although we don't have that kind of innate option/feature, this is something doable by using either the Feedback or Lightbox embed methods.
1. Feedback Button https://www.jotform.com/help/93-Creating-a-Feedback-Button
2. Lightbox Method https://www.jotform.com/help/220-How-to-create-a-lightbox-form
Both these methods will show your form in a modal dialog. This means that the form will be shown on top of your website (upon clicking a link/button) and if a user decides or wants to exit out of the form, all they have to do is close the modal popup and they will be back to that same page where they launched it.
Please give it a try and let us know if this fits your requirements.
- bloomfiveAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:24 PM
Thanks so much. I will try this. Thanks for your fast response.
- bloomfiveAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 12:45 PMThanks for contacting us - we will get back to you soon.