- natupoteAsked on July 25, 2016 at 01:46 PM
Hello and sorry my enlish
is possible to create obligatory fields work only in the submit button?
in the button to jump page dont need thats block
thanks for help
- CharlieAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 02:39 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I understood your concern fully. Do you want to make required fields to be filled out on specific pages? If so, that is possible.
Here's a sample form: https://form.jotform.com/62065290203951
1. First, make sure that the fields are set to "Required":
2. Now use a page break to create multi-page forms. Here's a guide that you can refer to: https://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms
3. Once you or your user clicked the next button without filling out the required fields on that page, then you won't be able to proceed:
If I may also suggest, you can try using the Form Tabs widget. It might be helpful in your end.
Let us know if I misunderstood your concern.
- natupoteAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 03:01 PMI understand, but I want the message text only appears when I press the submit button
- KadeJMAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 05:07 PM
Do you mean you only want those error messages to appear when the submit button is clicked?
Unfortunately, to my current knowledge that is not possible to do unless you either remove the requirement before the pagebreak, remove the pagebreak instead, or change it so that it becomes a conditional requirement for those fields is based on another field associated with the page that contains the submit button.