- PhilipPedenAsked on July 25, 2016 at 02:13 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 02:36 PM
You have 3 options to choose from on limiting/disabling submissions on your form:
1. Disable on date - This allows you to set your form to be disabled on your preferred specific date and time (e.g. limit the form until Sunday only)
2. Disable on limit - This allows you to set a specific total number of submissions allowed for your form (e.g. limit the form once we receive 100 submissions)
3. Disable on date and submission limit - Combination of both; This allows you to set an expiration date and time to when your form is only allowed to be submitted and, also, set a specific total number of submission allowed during that time frame.
We have a very detailed guide on this page [GUIDE: How-to-limit-submissions-in-a-form] that further explains these options.