- EZfanpageAsked on November 11, 2010 at 07:13 PM
Need your help on few things.
I tried to paste the checkout form and code it into fb:dialog so that a window pop-up appear onClick when the customer want to checkout. But it seems there is a few problem.
1. The form only validate email. So if user leave the Name empty, the form still will be submitted.
2. The total amount for Paypal Checkout are not working.
3. Is there any option to put additional payment? (For example i sell 1 product, then i can put a check box for optional payment on other service) and it will auto calculate the new total amount.
I think you need to see the form to understand what i'm trying to say.
Please check my form at http://www.facebook.com/EZFanpage?v=app_4949752878
Once you are at the Marketplace Tab, please click on "Basic Template" and click on "Buy Now" for product Code: FPBT01B
Then you will see the form in the fb:dialog window.
Looking forward for your reply.
- EZfanpageAnswered on November 12, 2010 at 02:09 AM
I just found out that Jotform validation only works for email. Can i know when will the rest get the validation option? Any estimation on the date?
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 12, 2010 at 03:18 AM
1) Only basic tools under Form Tools menu is working now. That could be a future feature plan.
2) That could be added for future plan.
3) No Only one payment element is allowed in Jotform
NOTE: I like your idea about fb:dialog. Good Job;)
- EZfanpageAnswered on November 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Sorry for me to ask, are you the representive for Jotform? Together with Aytekin?
Thank you for your compliment. Well that is just a simple beginning on fb:dialog. There are many other ways to put the form in Facebook. :)
To Jotform Official:
I am a Facebok FBML Developer and i provide service of custom FBML Page to my client. I create Tabs for the client and also iFrame some page. Some of the Tab will be like 'contact us' form, 'apply now' form, registration form and many more depend on client demand.
Although i can code my own simple form with the ability to POST the action to the client's email or their MySQL database, i prefer to use Jotform because it is easy for the clients (who dont have the knowledge) to just login in to Jotform and do the changes if they want to.
So my question is, do you have an affiliate program if i put the Jotform on my client's projects?
- PolatAlemdarAnswered on November 15, 2010 at 05:36 PM
I am the guy who wrote the facebook code that you put on facebook for your form validations and e-mail check:) And I know what is fb:dialog. You can examine the code.
We don't have affiliate program yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.