- Lorraine HaldermanAsked on July 25, 2016 at 05:16 PM
I have several forms I created under email@example.com. We realized that the URL for these references lhalderman(my name) rather than a company name. My thought was to create a new account using our firstname.lastname@example.org count but thought it might be easier if there was just a way to change the name on the account.
If we had to create a new account, I know I can share the forms I created and access them that way, however there are some things that I would have to reformat, such as language translation. That is a lot of work.
Please let me know what the easiest way to deal with this issue would be.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 25, 2016 at 09:33 PM
We will be glad to change your username for you. Simply let us know of the new username that you would like to have, and we will change it accordingly. You can also share with us some alternate options in case your first choice is already taken. I will wait for your response. Regards.
- lhaldermanAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 12:45 AM
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:02 AM
Unfortunately your most recent response appears to be cut-off in the forum. Can you please visit the thread using this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/890240, then post your response from there. Thank you.
- lmhaldermanAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:28 AM
Yes, please us AMWC if that is available. If not, atasmutual would work.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:59 AM
Per your request, I have now changed your username from lhalderman to AMWC. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again. Regards.
- Lorraine HaldermanAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:01 PM
Thank you so much!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 04:10 AM
Hi Lorraine, did you recently post a response for this thread? If yes, then unfortunately your response is not visible on the forum. Please visit your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/890240 and post your response from there.
If you did not post a response recently, then please ignore this message. Thank you.