- aveocpAsked on July 26, 2016 at 01:56 AM
One of my favorite widget is Auto Complete. Unfortunately i'm having a problem with it. When i insert it i my form it blocks some features of jotform, like Sections, Conditionals and Error messages.
Can you help me?
These are the form i creating
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 03:54 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form #61952235758565 and it does not have nay conditons, page break or form collapse field.
I would suggest you to please let us know the issue you are having with "Auto Complete" widget and we will try to replicate it from here.
We will wait for your response.
- aveocpAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 04:00 PM
Try to look now that form #61952235758565. The conditionals, the page break navigation, the requided fields, doesn't work
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 07:30 PM
It looks like there was some conflict caused by an empty line within Auto Complete widget items.
I have removed that line. Please re-check the form now.
- aveocpAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 09:31 PM
Hi @Mike and @ashwin_d thank you for your help. It's working perfectily now.
Can you update this widget to prevent future conflict to another user? Because it comes with a empty option by default.
Good work for you
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:04 AM
Any empty option on autocomplete are stripped off so it shouldn't be a problem unless you will force it with a white space. Thanks anyway for raising this problem, we'll take note of this.