- TiagoBertanhoAsked on July 26, 2016 at 09:12 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 10:20 AM
If you want to share your form via email, the only way is sharing your form via email as you see below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- TiagoBertanhoAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 10:45 AMI guess that you don't understand me, what I mean to say is something like
- TiagoBertanhoAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 10:45 AMI sent to you a test to you see what I need to do. Its from Instacarro.com
- CharlieAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 11:56 AM
I'm not sure where you sent the test, if it is directly on this thread, then it won't go through because this is a forum post. You can directly view this thread post on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/890589. However, I did searched for AskNicely, and I think what you want to do is directly embed the form on an email and your users can fill it out directly there. Is that correct? I'm sorry but it is not possible to embed the forms on an email, the forms needs to be viewed on a web browser directly or they can be embedded on a website page like an HTML file. But not on an email.
Now I am not entirely sure how AskNicely work so I cannot comment on their feature.
I hope that helps.
- TiagoBertanhoAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 12:45 PMOkay, thank you for the attention and explanation.
- CharlieAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:07 PM
You are welcome. Please do feel free to drop by here in the forum if you have questions or you need any assistance.